There are good news and bad news about the hair products we have nowadays – the good news is that there are tons of hair products in the market; the bad news is since it is overwhelming, a lot of people end up having the wrong hair product.
If you’re one of those who is struggling with finding the best product for your hair, this article is for you.
Guide to Choosing the Best Pomade
Today, men are not focusing specifically on the hairstyle anymore rather, to the products that they are using for their hair. One of the most used products is the pomade which adds sleekness and shine to an otherwise boring hair. Here are some of the top brands of pomade for men.
1. Smooth Viking Hair Care Pomade – This water-based pomade is recommended for those who have wavy, thick, straight or curly hair. It gives a medium hold and an utmost shine for an amazing look that lasts all day.
2. Baxter of California Clay Pomade – This product has proven its efficiency as it was named as the best hair wax by Details Magazine last 2012. It provides strong hold with a matte look that holds and molds any hairstyle you like.
3. Layrite Super Hold Pomade – This water-based pomade lets you style your hair and hold it like a wax but, it is easy to rinse off like a gel. It has been trusted by men for over 10 years and until now, this product is still making a name.
4. Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold – Moderate shine and an all-out styling flexibility – these are just some of the best features that this product offers. Suavecito has received 4.5 out of 5 stars from its patrons.
5. AXE Clean Cut Look Pomade – Modern, classic, retro or whatever look you’re aiming, this hair product is able to assist you. With its medium hold that guarantees to last all day, this product is highly adored by men who have short to medium-length hair.